Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OOPS

The last week or so my eating habits have been terrible and I have been even slacker with my exercise efforts! I know I said I was in prep mode for the IVF but I have been taking these antibiotics that the GP gave me for that ureaplasma thingie I apparently have.  So, my excuse is that the antibiotics have made me excessively hungry. All the time! It is a high dosage antibiotic that requires 2 tablets in the morning and 2 at night over seven days. By morning tea I have been queasy from hunger and the only thing that has made me feel better is a nice healthy sausage roll. Mmmmm. I don't know what it is about feeling sick and greasy food but honestly, that's all I feel like when my tummy aches. Like when I had a hangover the other morning several weeks ago and all I could stomach was a mince and cheese pie! I hate to think what will happen when I DO get pregnant and suffer from morning sickness! I had aimed to lose 5kg before my next cycle but at this rate I will be GAINING 5kg, and those of you who have done IVF know that you also tend to gain weight while doing it as well. I don't know if it's the hormones, the fact you are told to rest so tend to let the exercise slide or the comfort eating. Regardless, I need to get back on the bandwagon of healthy eating and exercise! Help!

1 comment:

  1. MMMM a cheese and mince pie. I like it. I know what you mean, I said that this morning I would get up and go for a run which loosely translated meant that I would sleep in and be late for work. Oh well. Try again tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK