Thursday, August 5, 2010

CONTACT ME

Just a quick one from me today!

I think you will find I am a bit quieter on the blogging front this month as I don't actually have much to say at the moment and don't want to bore you with posts just for the sake of it! So, I will wait until I feel inspired and then post. Once September hits and we start our cycle I am sure I will have ALOT to say! I just want to make mention of the fact that I now have an email addy for this blog! I thought it would be nice to be able to get to know some of my readers and further discuss posts that may have spoken to you that you wish to speak privately about, or even if you just want someone to talk to, share your story with (I love success stories too so if you feel inspired to share with me I would love to read them!) or anything really. My blog email is mummyinwaiting@gmail.com (this email address is also displayed permanently under the 'About Me' on the left panel) I hope to hear from some of you soon!

I also want to say a huge GOOD LUCK to everyone who reads who is currently cycling  - I hope all our dreams come true very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK