Monday, August 9, 2010

BACK TO THE DAILY GRIND

Sorry I've been quiet, I had an absolutely fantastic weekend spending time with my Nana and Aunty and was so sad to say goodbye. I miss female company! I work with all males, live with a male (not to mention the fact both my cat and dog are male) and I hardly ever get to spend time with women! And I miss it once I get a reminder of what I am missing out on. I like to do the girly stuff and I haven't been doing enough of that lately. I have got in the habit of not wanting to do much at all on weekends because I am just so exhausted from the working week and being surrounded by people all day, that I enjoy just being able to blob and do nothing for a couple of days. There's something about spending time with relatives though as it's such an easy companionship and I only get that every now and again since my mum died, as most of my close rellies live several hours away. So when they do visit I really appreciate and savour the time I get to spend with them. And now back to the daily grind . . .

On another note, my temps are still looking fantastic and I am super excited about that! I'm not naive enough to think I'm pregnant as a result but I do feel like it's a good start. Now to top off my good mood, I hope my baby (AKA my cat) who has mysteriously gone AWOL is home by the time I get there tonight! He is ALWAYS without fail (except for the other time he went missing and was found 3 days later locked in the basement of a deaf woman who hadn't heard him crying) home by dinner time. He sleeps on the bed at night and loves to eat so the fact he isn't home means he can't get home and is likely locked in somewhere again. Cats and their inquisitive natures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK