Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 THINGS ABOUT ME

I've been reading other blogs that have done this and found it fascinating, so I thought it was a good time to share 10 things about me that you didn't know (well, most of you don't know!)


1. I did alot of solo travel before I settled down and got married. I have been to
the US, Canada, France, UK, Austria, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy, Greece, 
Germany, Netherlands and Australia (to name a few!)

2. I don't know who my father is. My mum got pregnant (ironically I was a big oops!) 
when she was 21 in the UK doing a Contiki tour through Europe. No such thing 
as email in those days so by the time she found out it was too late to tell him 
and there was no way of tracking him down. He has no idea I exist.

3. I love to read, reading is my passion!

4. I hate driving. I have my licence after years of procrastination but
try to avoid getting behind the wheel as much as possible!

5. My favourite TV programme of all time was Lost. I never 
missed a single episode and wish it hadn't had to end.

6. I'd never seen a single episode of Sex and the City until the movie
was on TV a few weeks ago and I decided to watch it.

7. I spent half my childhood in and out of hospital with severe asthma.

8. My husband proposed to me after only 6 weeks together! Awwww.

9. I've worked in the same job for nearly 10 years! Started there when I was 19 and 
I am now 28! Holy cow! I still enjoy it though which is good thing.

10. I have had both a boys and a girls name picked out and set in 
concrete for the last 4 years.


5 comments:

  1. I loved Lost too! Hubby promised me the complete season box set when it came out.. I'm waiting!!
    So sad that it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Lost the first two seasons, but then it kept changing nights and I lost the train of the story. I'm looking forward to when it's all available on dvd so that I can watch it.

    I've had names picked out for more than two years... I just hope they suit.

    Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have also had names picked out forever... I really want to use them one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had names picked out for a while, too. My girls name is the name of the cafe where me and my partner met in real life after having met on a dating web site. I have a few boys names in mind, but my favourite changes all the time. My partners name is William, which is my favourite ever boys name, but he's not too keen on the whole Jnr. thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Haidee, we've had names picked out for the last 4 years as well!

    ReplyDelete

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK