Wednesday, June 30, 2010

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH . . .

My husband picked up the antibiotics today and the pharmacy lady gave him the 'Important Information' sheet that comes with it. She then went on to say that she had highlighted the most important piece of information that we as a young couple needed to be well aware of while I was taking this medication:

WARNING: Birth control pills may not work while taking this medicine, (pregnancy is possible) Use extra contraception.  

My husband said we would be sure to do that as we 'wouldn't want to fall pregnant before our next IVF cycle' The pharmacy lady apparently found the whole situation very amusing and they had a good laugh about it. My husband has a bit of a habit of saying things like that - when he got pulled over by a cop recently for speeding up to get through an orange light the cop asked him if he had any excuse as to why he had sped up and my husband replied 'Well, I wouldn't have done it if I knew you were there officer. Where were you hiding so I know for next time?' Needless to say he still got a ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK