Saturday, June 26, 2010

SUCCESS STORIES

"To accomplish great things we must not only act,
but also dream; not only plan, but also believe"

Hope is something that is so important to hold onto when you are confronted with a challenge as difficult as this. If we didn't have hope we would fall apart because you need hope in order to believe that you will achieve what you are working so hard towards. Once you lose that hope you have nothing to keep you going. I think having the opportunity to read other woman's success stories is really important when you are on this journey and so I have asked a few of the beautiful friends I have made along this road if they would share their success stories with you. Over the next few weeks I will be posting these stories inbetween my own blog entries. I hope you enjoy reading their stories, feel inspired by their success and remember that what sometimes feels impossible IS possible.

1 comment:

  1. I commented eariler that I don't like hearing success stories... But the truth is I believe like you that they help us hold onto to hope. I think for me it just depends on where I am at, like if I'm feeling at the lowest of lows and someone is trying to comfort me by telling me a success story it just doesn't help. But when I'm in my own space and needing a bit of hope I go seeking them :)

    ReplyDelete

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK