Thursday, May 19, 2011


CLICK HERE to join in the fun!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to those who have participated and to ALL my readers and virtual friends who I have met on this journey. I feel that my life has been changed by the road I have travelled to get to mummyhood, but when I look back I also think that that road (as painful as it was) has made me who I am today and I have been so blessed with so many great friends who I never would have met if it wasn't for IF. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for embracing me and supporting me.

I promise I will reply to each and every one of you who has participated but I'm afraid it will be spread throughout the day as I am stuck at work! I hope you all enjoy munching on the goodies and going goo goo over all the adorable baby things! And I promise I'll try not to cry too much but tears are inevitable! I am still in slight disbelief that this is REALLY happening and still get teary every time I step in the nursery. We are just so excited that in just a few weeks we are going to be holding such a precious bundle in our arms and I look forward to sharing this next stage of my journey with you all. xox

5 comments:

  1. It is such a pleasure to host it for you. Your post made me cry and I know exactly how you are going to feel the minute you hold him in your arms and see HG swoon and cry tears of happiness. I hate using this word especially when it's about IF, but I will say it to you: YOU "DESERVE" IT! Love you Haidee, Athena xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Haidee...

    BTW That little Elephant is ganesha. A hindu god supposed to bring good luck :)

    Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry C :-) I have an Indian workmate and he explained it to me. It's VERY cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im crying reading your post and all your comments/posts...something we all commonly share in that no other fertile women understand is infertility and to see that you have your long awaiting gift ready to be born shortly in your arms is amazing....you do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to you on your Baby Shower day... and for all the days to come with your darling little man :) Great to be sharing this special time with you.... looking forward to hearing all your great news. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK