Wednesday, May 18, 2011

VIRTUAL BABY SHOWER REMINDER

Please click here to read the update on Athena's blog regarding my virtual baby shower tomorrow!

I'm so excited for it and I have my (non-virtual) baby shower on Sunday and I'm super excited for that too! The fridge is loaded up with sparkly wine (for the guests of course, just sparkly grape juice for me!) plus lots of yummy food and some blue and white balloons to blow up and decorate with. My Nana and two Aunts are travelling 5 hours to be there and I can't wait to have some 'girly' time with them as well. We'll be doing the traditional games too so hopefully I'll have some fun photos to share with you all next week and of course, photos of the nursery!

I can't believe how quickly time is starting to fly now, he's going to be here in no time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK